Sunday, October 15, 2006

Noneez Girls...


So I had a special request from my mom. She wanted a storyboard of all of the girls. She had a specific picture in mind and knew just what she wanted. We had to find the outfiit and props. I had the red shoes and funky socks. The rest we got at good ole' WalMart! They always have everything you need, along with a ton of other stuff I don't but always end up buying too :)
So I'm sure most of you know who the girls are but for those of you who don't My daughter Ava is pictured first followed by my sister's little girl Eve and last but not least we have Miss Ivy, my sister's other little girl.
Noneez was a big help with these....Ava was the most unwilling, but then again she usually is!
Oh yeah, for those of you wondering where we took these at....they were taken at out local bank. People that were going to the ATM were looking at us like we were freaks!

No comments: