Thursday, October 12, 2006

One Chubba Bubba...










Oh I just love this little guy!! He is soooo adorable! I photographed him at 2 weeks and he was not nearly this chubby :)
I just love chubby babies and he is definitely one. My boys were both very Chubby babies too. Hence the word "Chunk" when I refer to my little guy. Everyone always asks if I think that we will call him "Chunk" forever and my answer is YES!!! I don't think the poor kid even knows his name is Jagger. Well look at Holden we started calling him "Boo" when he was about 6 months and look we still do to this day and now he is 6!
Well anyway on to the session.....I did these today and let me tell ya this little guy was so good natured. We put him through so much. From getting him undressed to dressed to undressed again, not to mention all of the bowls that we stuffed the poor baby into. I just adore the shot of him with the funky hat on. It just oozes sweetness!
After thinking I really didn't get many good ones I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised.
I sure hope Mom likes them....but how couldn't she...just look at that beautiful baby boy!!!

No comments: