Saturday, December 30, 2006

Mr. Scowls




Oh man.....The Chunkster has got the scowling down like you would not believe. That is all he does lately! I swear he forgot how to smile. He went from being sweet and adorable to being a little turd!! I wonder where the sweet little baby went?!?!?
Anywho here are a few from tonight just playing around with some more edgy conversions. I love the first one....see that is how he looks 95% of the time now. And of course every mom need a eyelashes shot right?!? Well at least every mom that is a photographer :) I guess I did manage to get 1 of him with a smile.
So what is every one doing for New Year's Eve??? Anyone with big plans???

2 comments:

Ali said...

These are great! I love his little two teeth! What conversions did you use? :)

Mandy said...

For the 2 that have a browner tint I used the one that you sent me :)