Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One AWESOME Special!!!!

In honor of Valentine's Day I'm running a special. Since I LOVE all of my loyal clients sooo much!!!
20% any canvas! Yes, that is right, now you can pick out your favorite photo from any session that you had with me in 2006...well I'll include 2007 too :) and get 20% off a stunning canvas....but hurry this offer is only good through February 19.
Have fun picking out that one favorite picture. Better yet, for those of you who have more than 1 child and just can't seem to get all of the little cuties in one favorite photo.....I'll do this for you. I'll design a storyboard or collage with your favorite pictures so that you can get all of your children on it. The collage/storyboard will be printed on a 2" gallery wrap canvas. I guess I feel like being nice....hurry though this all has to be done by the 19th!! Offer applies to canvases only!

No comments: