Thursday, February 01, 2007

Some New Changes....

I want to start off and let everyone know that I'm building a studio!!! I'm so excited about this. It will be so much easier having everything in one location. I have so many really neat accessories that I just can not bring to client's homes. Not to mention the lighting is superb.

I will be adjusting my pricing soon. I will still be doing on location sessions as well as some in home sessions. Special circumstances apply!

My lab has had a price increase within the last month so when I revamp all of my session info and pricing I will also be revamping print prices too. Don't worry it will not be much.
I'm thinking about adding a print credit into my session fee. I would love your feedback on this idea. As I still really aim to please my clients.

I have some exciting news.......check back frequently for the big announcement!!!

No comments: