Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Expo....

Well I'm home now and quite tired. It was a long weekend but so great. I want to start out by saying thank you to my loyal clients that stopped by to show their support. Thanks so much!!!
I had a great response from people and lot and lots of wonderful compliments. Thanks to any and everyone who stopped by and complimented, I really appreciate the nice words.
I look forward to getting to know all of my new clients and developing a relationship with you and your children. Thanks so much and we'll be in touch soon!!!
Here are a couple of shots of my booth for those of you who didn't get to see it.

2 comments:

Hammond Family said...

Glad things went well. I looked at all your booth pictures closely and did not see my favorite picture...it is on your website. I LOVE the picture of the baby in the oversized chair with the window behind him...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. :)

Mandy said...

Thanks Kelly....I love that one too! I love that little guy in general! He is such a cutie and getting so big. I have photographed him a few times and he is 6 months old already....going to photograph him again soon!! I can't wait :)
It was sooo incredibly hard choosing pics for the expo. I wanted a wide variety to show that I do all different ages. But it went really well so I think I accomplished my goal :)