Saturday, May 05, 2007

I Love Playing Outside....

I finally mastered a silhouette. I have forgotten what it was like to shoot in natural light again. I have been doing so much studio lately. It is a nice change to get outside and shoot again....even if it is when you are just playing smile.gif
The B&W is just a quick one of Ava....I swear the girl refuses to look at me anymore.
The color one is my niece Eve....she is such a little sweetie! Seriously I have never seen the girl without a smile on her face....she is so incredibly happy! I love the way the way light is hitting her face, so I thought I would share it.

2 comments:

Ali said...

And that you have! The siloutte is awesome Mandy!

Rachel said...

What lovely memories you are creating. One day your children are going to really appreciate these pictures. You must admit that you have great "material" to work with though. Your children and neices are very cute:).