Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Birthday To My Chunky Man!

So I have had a busy week and didn't get around to posting these on Chunk's birthday so I thought I would now...Chunky had his 2nd birthday on Monday. I can't believe he is 2 already. Boy how time flies! I wish we could just freeze it and keep them at certain stages for as long as we want. I would definitely keep the newborn stage for A LOT longer! I just love newborns!!! The sight of a newborn literally makes me crazy. I go up to complete strangers I see with a newborn and immediately start gushing! They probably think I'm insane. Speaking of insane I was photographing a newborn a few months back. Oh he was soooo sweet and adorable he just did something to me and I literally started to cry when I was holding him!!! Good thing it was my good friends sister's baby or they probably would have grabbed him from me and ran :) It just brought back so many memories of my kids being babies (especially my boys) and I just loved it sooo much when they were babies!
Anyways.....Happy Birthday Chunk!! Oh and please excuse how they look, they kind of look like little rag a muffins :) they had been playing all day before the party. And I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to my little Ivy girl! Her and Chunk share the same birthday. Isn't that insane!?!? My sister and I gave birth exactly 1 year apart in the same hospital in the same delivery room, with the same doctor delivering! The best doctor in the world Dr. Dood!!! LOVE him!! Want to hear something even more crazy??? When they brought me up to my postpartum room it was the SAME room that my sister had exactly 1 year earlier.....I know crazy!!! It was like dejavu. And we both had our kids at Butterworth so it is not like we were at some rinky dink hospital that has 3 deliver rooms and postpartum rooms. HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys!!

No comments: