Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tag, I'm it.....

Well, for those of you who don't know there is a little game that the bloggers are playing.
This one is Tag and I'm it! I have to tell 8 things about myself, you probably don't know! And then Tag 8 others! Oh gee where do I start:

1. I am obsessed with Nip/Tuck. I mean I dream about it and everything. It probably has something to do with that hunk of a man Julian McMahon (Christian) I watched all 3 seasons on DVD within 3 weeks! Many nights of staying up until 3:00 or 4:00 am to "watch just one more" it is addicting!!

2. I am a horrible and I mean horrible late night eater....well you could have probably guessed from my not so hot mom body huh!?!? I raid the cupboards after 10:00PM. It is not a good habit.

3. I get teary eyed when I see the hospital that I had my kids at. Just one smell of the hospital and my uterus is aching!! I would have a baby everyday of the year if I could. Nothing in the world compares to the birth experience.

4. One thing that I wish I had in my life......or I guess I should say 1 person that I wish I would have met is my grandmother. My mom's mom. She died of lymphoma when my mom was just 3 years old. Most of all I wish that my mom would have known her mother. My mom and sister and I are all so close and I just wish my mom would have had a relationship with her mom like we do.

5. One thing that I couldn't live with out is my email and TiVo.......I don't know what life was like before high speed internet and TiVo.

6. I cried at my wedding......and then freaked out.....(seriously) because I couldn't find my mom who was sitting in the pew like any other mother of the bride would be. I looked out there and didn't see her and started asking Jess "where is my mom, where is my mom" oh and Jess bawled like a baby during the ceremony. I had to wipe his tears.

7. I almost named my daughter Ava......Jagger. Yes, when I had Ava I wanted to name her Jagger. I loved the name and was so torn between Ava and Jagger. Jess really liked Ava and the day after I had her I was like OK what are we going to name her we have waited long enough and of course his response was "what ever you want babe, I don't care" and at that moment I knew I had to name her Ava. I guess somehow I knew that I would have another baby and I would name him Jagger. I'm so glad that I didn't name her Jagger now.....well it is not like we even use the name Jagger.......if you ask the poor kid what his name is he responds with "CHUNKY"

8. I had the baby blues when my sister had her daughter. Seriously this is the honest truth. I had the baby blues when my sister had Ivy. I cried about all of this weird stuff. Specifically, the day after Ivy was born we went back to the hospital to visit and I was misty eyed the whole time and when it was time to go my mom and I went down to the cafeteria to have dinner and I started bawling......I thought that Kyle (my sister's husband) didn't want us there and I was soooo emotional just like I had had my own baby. It was strange but then again I should have expected it I'm the biggest sap there is!

THERE IS MY 8......NOW IT IS MY TURN TO TAG 8!!

No comments: