Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Ordering System.....I'm so excited!

Announcement......I have implemented a new ordering system for 2008. I'm so excited about this. It is has been a lot of work to set it up but it will be soooo incredibly nice for my clients and not to mention me.
What it is a shopping cart. You will go through your proofs there and be able to pick out your prints and canvas options from a drop down menu. Along with a metallic option and other mounting substrates. I also have an accessory store attached right to it. The store has all of the "extras" like the jewelry, handbags, slideshows, coffee table books, and storyboard and collages.
I can tell that I'm going to LOVE this and I really think it will help with my workflow and just make my time more efficient not to mention my life a little easier :)
The new shopping cart is located here http://www.mgtotshots.com/shopping_cart/
Take a look at let me know what you think.....I'll set up a sample gallery that doesn't need a password.

No comments: