Thursday, January 17, 2008

Somebody Stop Her Now... :)

Alright she is getting a little carried away with her wanting to have her own little session every time I go into the studio for a session. She is so into pictures lately that it is a little crazy. I wanted to finish up the boys v-day pics today so after I did theirs Ava's was ready and waiting for some too. I told her we could try out a few new things that I got ...well I guess that wasn't enough for her as we had to change out the drop a million times!!! Once she got into the seamless paper I had had enough.....I said nope no more we are done!!! Let me tell you that is a first that I have been done before a model. I guess I should count my blessing that she is so willing. I do love that!

4 comments:

Natalie Bacon said...

She is gorgeous and deserves to change all those backdrops!! LOL
Watch out mommy!!

Ali said...

Very nice Mandy Very Nice!!

Mandy said...

Thanks so much ladies :)

Ali said...

Your welcome very much Miss Mandy!!