Sunday, June 08, 2008

A Little Sneak Peek From Yesterdays Wedding.

Just a little sneak peek from yesterdays wedding. Oh my goodness it was sooo hot!!! It was quite scorching in the church with no A/C but everyone was so great and such troopers. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was so much fun.
I just love the shots of the groom with his mom. They really touched my heart and you could just see what a great relationship they have and what a close family they were. It is so nice to see a guy show affection toward his mom like that. I can only hope that the day that my little men get married, that the precious moments like these are shared and captured.
Zack and Maggie thanks so much for letting me share in your perfect, beautiful day!!!!
Here are a couple of sneak peek images for you guys!!
Aren't they just adorable!!!!

Groom giving his mom a great big bear hug "pick her up style" after their dance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pictures are gorgeous! We're so sorry we missed it... but we love you both all the same. Congrats.