Friday, June 20, 2008

Oh The Baby Boys.....

Ok so anyone who knows me knows that I am a complete baby freak! I mean I see a newborn in Wal-Mart and I get all maternal. I know I'm a freak but I actually miss going down the baby isle to buy diapers, and I still find myself strolling down those isles to see if any new cool pacifiers have come out. I know weird right!?!?
For some reason the baby boys seem to really do it to me. Maybe it is because my first child was a boy and seeing a little newborn boy brings back so many memories of being pregnant and having my first baby. I mean I loved being pregnant with my other 2 but there is nothing like being pregnant for your first. All of the excitement and the unknown.....I loved every second!
Isn't this little guy 100% adorable!?!?? I fell in love with him instantly!! He looked sooo much like my little guys as babies. Oh those sweet memories of sleeping next to a newborn and hearing their little noises and breast feeding all day long......now those were the days!

No comments: