Friday, June 27, 2008

You Never Know....

So as a photographer you are always looking for "the light" when you are shooting an outdoor session. Sometimes the lighting is good and sometimes it is not. You just have to look around and see where the light is the best.
I had an great time with these guys!!! I had a session with them last year and you wouldn't believe how much these cuties have changed!!! Last time I shot them the little girl was pretty much a baldie.....now look at her gorgeous hair!!!! I was so shocked at the amount of hair she has now. And the curls....oh so cute!!!
Anyways.....more about the light. So we are outside shooting and I decide that the light is pretty great in these tall weeds. So I take the kids over there and start shooting. Mom and Dad probably thought I was insane. I know they had to be thinking we have all of this beautiful landscaping and you stick my kids in the weeds????? So, if you are ever wondering what in the heck I'm doing shooting in some strange location that looks a little less than appealing that is why :)


1 comment:

anita said...

beautiful! =) love the look of the weeds =)