Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hi Guys!!!

I had the pleasure of photographing Jason and Lori's wedding on Saturday. This couple is not only THE nicest couple that I have ever met but honestly they are truly the most outgoing, laid back, fun loving, genuine people that I have ever met!!! I can not say enough good things about them! They are truly great people! I don't think I have ever enjoyed photographing a wedding like I did theirs.
Their ceremony was held at a great little chapel on the campus of MSU. It was absolutely perfect!!! And the reception was held at one of the most gorgeous country clubs that I have ever been to. It was all around perfect!!!
Lori and Jason were so great and up for anything...really a photographers dream couple!!!
Here are a few favorites of mine for a little preview for you guys!
Thanks so much for choosing me as your photographer for your special day. I am truly honored!! I wish you both the very best in all that you do and have a wonderful time on your honeymoon, it sounds FAB!!!

Love the clouds in this one :)


see what fun they were!

and what is a wedding on the MSU campus with out "Sparty"

No comments: