Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Love This Girl!!! (Kristin & Joey)

I love this girl to death!! This is my sister's best friend and my very good friend Kristin. I don't think I will ever meet another girl like this in my life. To know Kristin is to love her!!! She has been a part of our family since elementary school. She is the most hilarious girl in the world!!! Really....spend 1 night with her and you will see :) She also has the best heart. She would literally give you the shirt off her back. I am so happy that Kristin found Joey. He is a great guy and TRULY loves her.....that is definitely apparent when you see the two of them together. One of the best things about him is seeing Joey with Kristin's two little girls. It just melts my heart!!! Oh my gosh does he love those girls and they just adore him!!! They are truly blessed and really have something special!! I wish you guys nothing but the best!! I love you both have a great time in Mexico and get working on those babies!!! :)


I caught this sweet little moment between Joey and Kristin's youngest daughter

Joey and the girls
My sister.....really enjoying her champagne :)
My little darling Ava caught the bouquet
Yeah.....they got eachother good, but Kristin did start it!

No comments: