Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

The rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 7 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.


1. I'm very family orientated. I have 1 sister and we see each other daily. My mom lives about 5 houses down from me and I talk to her at least 3 times a day.


2. I have this weird fear of alligators/crocodiles. I see them on TV and get all nervous. The everglades disgust me. I never in a million years would ever go out on one of those air boats in the glades.....NOPE, NO WAY!


3. I have very strong political views and I'm not afraid to voice my opinion when it comes to them!


4. I don't cook much at all. My husband gets stuck with that job most of the time. He is just plain better at it than I am.


5. My sister and I had babies exactly 1 year apart, in the same delivery room with the same doctor delivering.


6. A high school teacher once tried to suspend me for swearing....and it was not even me that said the word in question.


7. I have a weird obsession with doctors, surgeries and Angelina Jolie and the Jolie/Pitt crowd.


I have tagged: Lindsey, Patti, Jessica, Amy, Brenda, Jen, and Rebecca...have fun ladies!


No comments: