Saturday, November 22, 2008

Super Busy...

Well it is that time of year again where I think that I average about 4 hours of sleep a night. The Christmas rush is in full effect now! I think I have placed orders for about 700 cards now and it isn't even December yet. I love it though!!! I think everyday when I'm editing or shooting a session how lucky I am to be doing something that I truly LOVE!!
I know I have been a really bad blogger this month but I have just been concentrating on getting my sessions edited and all of the orders placed. I want to say a quick thanks to all of my clients for choosing me as your photographer! I have the BEST clients ever!
So here is a quick few from a recent session! Isn't this little newborn girl adorable?!?! I will try to post a few more recent ones in the days to come....we'll see how much sleep I can get this week! :)

No comments: