Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Girls....

Well I guess they are not actually mine....they are my sisters but they are as close to mine as you can get! I love my girls! Ivy is my girl.....she loves her "meems" and wants to come over a "stend" the night about 5 days a week although we limit it. Puff (Eve) on the other hand is turning into a little stink butt! She is sassy and just tries to do things to be a stinker. She plays these little games with me, you'd have to see it. She used to be sooo sweet. I think she is discovering herself. It is still cute though :) and I still love her even with a bit of an attitude.
For those of you who don't know...Ivy is the one with the bob and Puff is the one with the dimples :) They are 18 months apart.
I did a little mini session with them for cards for my sister. Now if you only knew my sister. She is soo the opposite of me! I'm of course the big sister with the A type personality and she is the little dependent sister with the "whatever" attitude. She is THE MOST laid back person ever!!! It has always been that way and probably always will. So I said to her..." Hey Al what are you doing for cards this year" and her responce is like always "I don't care whatever you want" so I went shopping and picked out the outfits for the girls and bought them (she of course paid me back) then I took the girls out to the studio and went to work. As far as the cards go that was pretty much the same way. I picked out a card did it up and she said "yup that looks good" and that was it! Well besides me having to print her some address labels too :) Oh me and my sister... we are a great pair! Anyways...I had a ball with the girls....they both have so much personality it is hard not to! Love you girls!

No comments: