Sunday, January 04, 2009

Digital File Sale...


In the attempt to lighten my load of archived DVD's I'm having a really GREAT sale! Anyone who has had a session in 2008 and has already placed an order has the chance to own the rights to ALL of your images from your session. I will provide you with a DVD that contains all of the high resolution images of your session for you to print as you wish. This is perfect for anyone that scrapbooks or just wants more prints of your beautiful images. You can just take the DVD to any printer (like Sam's or Costco) or upload to an online lab like (snapfish) and print away. I don't usually offer these DVD's especially at this discounted price so this is your chance! This special offer will not be offered at any other time this year so take advantage of it now! The DVD will be $250.00 and will contain all of your images from the session! I have an option to buy set up in my accessories store. Please CLICK HERE to go there and purchase your files.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!