Monday, June 07, 2010

Time For An Update...

Well summer is here and the kids have their last day of school tomorrow. It has been a fast year! I can't wait to chill at the pool/park with them this summer. I love this time of year, when the kids are home and you don't have the running that comes along with sports, dance class, after school activities and all that stuff.
It is shaping up to be a busy summer. Sessions are booking up and there are a few other things on the agenda that will keep us busy for awhile.
But on a business note......here is Mr. Cooper. Oh my goodness do I adore this little man! He has the best personality ever and is always full of expression and huge smiles. What could be better than that?!?! We had a wonderful time together and got lots of great shots of him....he makes my job sooo easy! I love it!





No comments: