Monday, October 23, 2006

Awwww Man...

Famous words of Swiper......for all of you Dora fans. Well I'm sure it isn't you the fan but your kids. I know my daughter is obsessed with Dora.
So I had my post opp appointment today and Dr. Mann said everything looked wonderful and I'm healing great! He wants to see me back in 5 weeks again. I was disappointed to hear him say that I have to wear this hot granny bra and binder for 6 weeks!!!! No offence to you grannies, I still love ya, just not your bras!
But all is well and I'm feeling good. He did also say that the "weepyness" that I've been feeling is normal and should pass soon. I am so impressed with his ability to make me look "normal" again. Not to sound too weird but they are awesome! Not to mentioned how much better my back is feeling already. I am so happy those days of not being able to move because my back or neck has gone out are all gone! Hopefully forever!
We have a busy week this week. Ava has a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon, Wednesday Holden has his "Turkey Trot" at school plus I have another commitment, and my Grandmpa and Grandma are coming over to visit. You know those Grandmas that have to bring a casserole when someone has been in the hospital. Thursday Ava has speech and dance class in the evening and then hopefully if the weather is good Friday or Saturday we can get over to the pumpkin patch. Then Sunday we have a Halloween party ay Grandma Jodi's house. I'm so gald that I didn't schedule any sessions for this week. Although I do have a few orders that need to be submitted and delivered. I will probably be taking another couple of weeks off. I blocked myself off for a couple of more but if I'm feeling really good I will do some sessions.
I can't wait to get all of my goodies that I ordered and play...play..play!

2 comments:

Hammond Family said...

Hey Mandy,

When G&G come tomorrow -- would you take a few minutes (if you have time) and show them my blog -- so they can see pictures of the kids??
Thanks
Kelly

Mandy said...

Yep, sure will!