Sunday, October 22, 2006

I Am Feeling Much Better Today...

So I am feeling a lot better today. I am not as lighted headed as I was yesterday. I cleaned a little bit today and caught up on the laundry after not doing it for a week. Can you image that with three kids?!?! Yeah, not a pretty sight. But I got er" done! I also got caught up on my emails.
So my post opp is tomorrow and I can not wait to hear what Dr. Mann has to say. I hope that he says I can trash this lovely binder and bra and head to Victoria Secret for some new ones :)
I feel like I have been neglecting my poor kids these past few days. I just can't jump up when ever they need me to and can't have them lopping on me like they are used to. But they are fine and Jess has done an excellent job keeping up. Like I said the only thing he really has not done is the laundry. I probably would not want him doing it anyway :)
I have alot of ideas in mind for pictures and miss my camera too! I just searched the web and found a lot of cute things for the 2 little ones. I haven't really looked much for Boo. He is getting too old to be "into" pictures anyway. Although when I was looking at stuff on the internet he did say "what did you buy for me?" so I guess he needs something too. I found Ava the most adorable petticoat. I'm obsessed with them. I just bought her, her third one. I had to have this one for Christmas though. It is bright red and sooooo cute! Man those darn things are not cheap though!! This one set me back $80.00 just for the petticoat not to mention the $30.00 red hat that I also bought. Shhhhh, don't tell Jess. The things you do for 1 picture!!!! I swear! But oh well I know I'll use it again......I know you guys will want one just like it when you see it :) Picture that is!
I can't wait to set up my new studio stuff and practice. Studio is kind of foreign to me. I'm a natural light girl!! But as you know there really is not a lot of natural light here in Michigan in January is there!?!?!?
I'll update tomorrow and let everyone know what Dr. Mann had to say!

No comments: