Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm Home...

My surgery took a little over 4 hours yesterday and it took me a really long time to wake up. So I had to end up staying the night, and I got home about 2:00 this afternoon. Holden had a really hard time this morning when he noticed that I was not home. He actually made my mom cry because he was so upset and she didn't have the heart to send him to school. So he stayed home and waited for me to get home. He is such a sensitive little guy. Ava on the other hand could care less. Mom and Tricia said she only asked about me one or two times. Chunk did really well at Tricia's. I'm so glad because lately he has been so clingy. Tricia is so great! I couldn't ask for anyone better to watch my kids!!
I have been really tired today. Once I got home I slept from about 3:30 or 4:00 to 8:00. I'm in quite a bit of pain a lot more than I thought I would have. I guess I should have known once he did all of that drawing on me where he was going to be doing the incisions at. I didn't end up getting sick. I was so thankful for that. I just got a little woozey when I got up to go to the bathroom. Everything went great though. I'm all bandaged up and can't really see what they look like yet. Jess says I don't have anything left but I told him oh yeah I sure can tell from the pain that the are still there. I can't take the bra and bandages off or shower until Friday. And after that the bra has to go right back on.
I hope to update soon depending on how I feel!

2 comments:

Hammond Family said...

Glad you are home and doing well.

Mandy said...

Thanks so much! It means a lot.