Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Twas The Night Before Surgery...

Well here it is quarter to 1 the night beofre surgery. I had to have a little time to unwind before going to bed. I watched a few parts of the View from this mornings episode and Watched What About Brian. Thank goodness for TiVo again!
I finished up the laundry that accumulated over the weekend and got the house back in order. Once we got everything done and were about to eat dinner I said to Jess "now if we can just keep the house clean the rest of the night we will be all set" and do you know what Holden replies back with? "Well you know mom, you DO have three kids!" Oh my gosh I looked at Jess and we both started cracking up! The things kids say!!! I said "you know Boo you are right, I almost forgot about that" You gotta love em'!
Well I will be leaving here about 10:00 am and will be dropping the kids off at my sister in laws and then I have to be to the hospital at 11:40 am and surgery is scheduled for 1:40 pm. I hope not to have to stay the night, but we will see how it goes. I also hope to post updates often , so check back frequently.
Wish me luck!!

No comments: