Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ohhh...Kids You Gotta Love Em'!





Alright here it goes, this is a tad embarassing but too funny not to share. So we start out with a normal day today and then by this afternoon my kids were giving me a run for my money. First.....Ava and Ivy were in the bathroom and they had been in there for a few minutes not too long, then they came out like normal and proceeded to play and when it was time to take Ava to speech class I went into the bathroom to touch up my hair and makeup and looked over at the mirror and this is what I see..... yes pantiliners all lined up perfectly stuck to the mirror. Al and I looked at eachother and started cracking up. It was just a couple of days ago those 2 little stinkers came out of the bathroom with them all over their faces. I guess they think they are big stickers :)
Well tonight at about 11:00pm Jess and I are getting stuff taken care of and getting ready to put Ava and Chunk to bed when all of the sudden Chunk comes out of yet again my bedroom (the bathroom is connected to my room) saying his famous phrase "LOOK IT!" Well I look at him and he is covered in my makeup. So of course Jess and I take off to the bathroom and find Ava just as happy as can be also covered in makeup. Clothes and all. Jess says "Well mama I hope that wasn't expensive makeup" good thing it was only the cover girl and not the Clinique.
So yeah, I guess I would say that my kids are obsessed with feminine products today!
Oh and please excuse these HORRIBLE snaps.... bad lighting and flash=nasty snaps :)

2 comments:

Hammond Family said...

How Funny!! You gotta love days like this :) One day we will look back and wish they were still happening.

Mandy said...

I know I think about that all of the time. Especially when I see their little finger prints on the windows sometimes I don't want to clean them off :( They won't be there forever!