Sunday, October 29, 2006

Our Halloween Party...












We had a Halloween party for the kids at Grandma Jodi's house (Jess's mom) this afternoon. The kids got to dress up in their costumes and they also decorated cupcakes. They had such a good time doing it.
I tried to get a good group picture of all of them together but they weren't going for it and honestly I didn't really mind. I did manage to get a few indivudal ones but all they really wanted to do was run. They kept running to different spots and the lighting was really just all over the place so it was hard to change setting and keep up with them.
Holden was a vampire, Ava was a ladybug, and Chunk was a pumpkin. I didn't get a picture of Jozzy (my niece) she was Dorothy but I did mange to get Stuart and he was the cutest little scarecrow ever!
Don't you just love Holden and Ava's cupcakes?!?! Chunk dug into the bowl of candycorn while they decorated the cupcakes :) Imagine that!

No comments: