Friday, June 29, 2007

It's A Miracle!!!

I actually got all 3 of my kids in 1 shot! I still can't believe it. I usually only end up getting a shot with all 3 of them in it about once a year, well unless you consider 1 crying, 1 sticking out their tongue and the other not looking getting them all in 1 shot :) So yes this is quite an accomplishment :)

This one is my favorite :)
Just a quick one that I just happened to catch....not sure about Boo though...he looks a little ummmm.....well you know what I mean :)

And Miss Thing having a drama queen moment

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful children!! Great job getting them to look so nice in all of the photos. I imagine that would be tricky for the photographer mom:). What great moments captured in time.

bugJAR said...

Mandy, Great photo of your kids. I came across a sample of a photo book of yours last night ( I think Asuka). Thought I would check out your website & blog. Love the post about the three kids. I have 4 and your comment hits the nail on the head. I really like the vintage look. Is it a custom action or something you are able to do with PS?