Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cast Your Vote....

Welcome to MG Tot Shots best/favorite picture spring 2007 contest. This is how it works....cast your vote for what you feel is the best or your favorite picture of spring 2007. I picked 10 pictures at random and I will have another contest at the end of summer. Whatever picture receives the most votes will be declared the winner. Mommy of the child chosen will win a *FREE* 16x20 print of the winning shot. So go ahead and let all of your friends and family know about the contest and tell them to vote. The poll will be open for 10 days so make sure to vote vote vote! Good Luck to all of the adorable children that are featured in the contest. To all of the other adorable children that were not featured keep checking back for the next contest and don't forget to book your next session to increase your odds! Please only 1 vote per email address per day!!!! And YES I can see what email addresses they are coming from so no cheaters please! If I do see more than 1 vote per day I will throw all of the votes out! So don't be a cheater :) GOOD LUCK!!!


1 comment:

Conkles2 said...

I have not been able to vote yet!!.. it keeps telling me that this e-mail address has already voted, yet i havn't!!!

p.s. Miss "E" is super cute!! I wish i could vote for her!!