Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Just A Snapshot...

But sometimes those are the best.......Did I just say that??
I just love this picture of all of the kids. For those of you who don't know. These are my 3 and my sister's 2 girls. They are more like 5 brothers and sisters than cousins. They see each other on a daily basis. My sister took this yesterday when she was watching the kids for Jess and I while we had an appointment in Grand Rapids. I was so surprised because she NEVER takes any pictures unlike me who always has the camera glued in my hand.
Anyway I thought some of you may enjoy these...... the essence of pure childhood. Hair all a mess and food all over their faces. It doesn't get any better than that :)
Oh and look at Chunk sitting there next to Holden.....he looks like a little "mini-me"......he looks so much like Holden it is scary sometimes.

4 comments:

Hammond Family said...

Do I recognize that Aunt Laura quilt??...I just love the ones she made for my girls!!

Pat said...

Those quilts are wonderful....I still have the ones Aunt Laura made for Mandy and Alex

Mandy said...

I love hem too....they are the best. They never leave the kids beds until they need to be washed. They could use some mending for all of the washings too :)

Hammond Family said...

If Aunt Laura made them for Mandy and Alex...I bet she made the one that is in my moms hope chest with my baby book....mmmm