Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Want To Take Pictures Mama...

Every once in a while when Ava has nothing better to do she decides that she wants to take pictures....yes, it is rare but it does happen. These days she is too busy playing from sun up until sun down with the million neighbor kids that seem to gather at my house 24/7...
Here are some from the highlight of my day......literally :)

Love this one....check out that supermodel/DIVA look

And then this one too...
And this was her 15 minutes later.....see too busy again......
Catching frogs from our pond....I swear sometimes I think she plays with the boys too much :)

2 comments:

Pat said...

I totally love the dirty face look....Best one of all......Ha Ha....

Jennifer said...

I love the shots with the blanket, especially the first one! She sure is beautiful!