Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another Family Reunion...

We had another family reunion today. My great aunt lives in Muskegon right on Lake Michigan. It is gorgeous!! The kids had a wonderful time swimming all day. These were all taken at about 1:00-2:00 this afternoon, so it was HARSH HARSH hot sun. So this is why I tell all my clients NO afternoon sessions :) Not the best lighting by any means not to mention those squinty eyes. I wanted to post these though for you guys to see why I also suggest an evening session. I even added one of the view from up where the house is.......it is quite the truck to get to the lake. The way down isn't bad but getting back up is another story. There are a lot of stairs!

1 comment:

Sisterlisa said...

These new photo additions to your blog are fabulous! I hope to see you enter them at Betterphoto.

Lisa
-designer G's