Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I Love These!!!

We received Ava's new dress in the mail today and she loved it so much that she wanted to go into the studio and take some pictures with it on. This is not what I had in mind when I ordered it....but fun none the less. I ordered one for Ivy and Eve too. I have big plans for them, we'll just see how it turns out. I always have these wonderful plans and then when it comes time to do them one of the kids poops out on me and it doesn't work out. We'll see, keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Sisterlisa said...

I'd want to wear it right away too. You got a great dress there. Where did you order it from?
Lisa
-designer G's

Jennifer said...

Oh I love these too, these are beautiful, and I just love the style and colors of these, awesome images!

Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I love the clarity and colors, they are just wow!