Friday, December 28, 2007

Miss Ava...And My New Chair

Took her out to the studio after my session today. She was such a good girl! I just love taking pics of her...sometimes she just amazes me! I swear her eyes are changing color too....when she was a baby they were blue as can be and now they are this strange blue/green/grey color. Of course it depends on how the light hits them too. Weird how that happens.
Oh yeah.....I just got this chair and another really cool funky one...my mom and sister think I'm crazy! I picked them up a couple of weeks ago on our way to Grand Rapids. We were heading to the mall and out to lunch with all 5 kids and here I come out of the antique store carrying a chair and the owner is right behind me carrying another....we had a good time fitting them in my mom's Yukon XL amongst the 3 car seats and 2 booster seats. Yeah, they love me! :)

3 comments:

Pat said...

Yeah.......We have to put up with you!!!!!!???????? I would like to add I couldn't see out of the back window.........thank goodness for side mirrors.

Sisterlisa said...

Beautiful as always!

Karson and Kami said...

lol that's what us photographer's have to do when we see something we love. I do that all the time too. Plus, I'm in love with that chair, so it was totally worth it!

Beautiful photos of Ava too!