Wednesday, December 26, 2007

We Are Back From Our Mini Holiday Vacation...

So we got back this evening from our little mini vacation in Traverse City. We took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge as part of their Christmas present. Jess and I decide that the kids just get sooo much stuff at Christmas and to be honest it is such a waste. Either it is broke by February or they have no interest in it anymore so we decided that we were just going to do something that they would enjoy. We wanted to go to Florida but thought that Chunk and Eve were both too young right now to do that long and far of a trip.
The whole crew went. It was us and the kids along with Al and Kyle and the girls and then my mom and dad. We had a really big suite with 2 queen beds a king bed and a pull out so we had plenty of room. The kids had a blast. It was fun but I must admit I was ready to come home after 2 days. I'm such a home body, it is really pathetic. I always say that I will probably live here in my same ole' house forever. It'll probably be falling down around me and I still won't be able to leave it.......too many sentimental memories.
Anyways here a some snaps of the crew....I didn't dare take my camera into the water park. Really didn't feel like adding another couple grand to my Christmas spending :)

Peace Dude!


Boo playing his game that he "accidentally" purchased by hitting the "order" button on the remote
4 little monkeys sitting on the bed :)
Ava curled up asleep with her lovie at like 7:00 pm Christmas evening......needless to say she woke up at about 10:00
Boo changing Eve's diaper after Al told him she would give him $1.00 for the arcade if he changed her...
This is where Chunk slept last night....he went back and forth from the bed to the floor....tucked in all comfy between the wall and the bed. It cracks me up how they can sleep anywhere.

1 comment:

Pat said...

Thank goodness you didn't show how "beautiful" all the ladies looked for those 2 day, and also no swimming suits pictures of me...........Sorry Joan.............