Sunday, December 23, 2007

My 3 Little Stinkers...

Here are some shots of my 3. These are from our Christmas card session.
Ava was good as gold, Holden was good and Chunk was the one that was giving me troubles as you can see. It is always one!
Oh yeah and thanks for saying Chunk looks like a girl Joan!!! He has curls :) I love his hair, he is my hippie boy. Oh speaking of his hair, I have to tell everyone this little story. This was too funny. So we were walking through the mall last week and Chunk was a little bit ahead of me and not paying total attention to where he was going like all 2 year olds walking through the mall thinking they are the sha-zow!! Well he slightly swiped this older lady and like most people that either have kids or enjoy kids she gently patted his head and smiled.....well then of course he turns around and catches back up to me and says in his deep I'm not too happy little voice "mom she touch-ed my curls" oh my gosh I almost dropped my venti strawberries and creme frappuccino. It was so funny! Yep his curls :)


Love this one....I just got a 24x40 canvas... of it, it is GORGEOUS!!!

Before he got ticked off
And my little booser the stud :)
and now the... "I've had enough...not doing this anymore" faceall 3.....oh what fun!