Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Perfection Pure and Simple....

I can not look at these shots from a recent newborn session without thinking how pure and perfect newborns are. Each time I photograph a newborn I just stare at them and think......my gosh how amazing it is that we are blessed with perfect pure children.
Honestly I feel so honored that parents trust and choose me to photograph their precious babies. I truly love each minute of it. Even the not so glamorous ones, and believe me with an average newborn session running 3 hours there are many minutes that are not so perfect. Every time I look at the final images of a newborn session I just think boy....... I bet people don't realize how many times I got pooped or peed on and sat there with a mini heater held over the baby to get that one shot! Let me tell ya there are many of those times but it is soooo worth it, especially when I see those perfect images. But best of all is when mom sees them.....now those are the moments!

1 comment:

jess said...

hi!
i love your work! i've seen you on ILP...
would you share where you found the multicolored blanket this baby is wrapped in? So precious!
jessparris@yahoo.com or if you comment here I'll check the box for follow up comments to come to me. TIA!