Monday, April 07, 2008

Now Offering Session Albums And Collections...



I am now offering session albums and collections.
The session album with be included in my collections and will be complimentary to those with a print order that reaches a certain amount.
I have a few different size and style albums that I am offering. These are beautiful albums and I do have studio samples for anyone who wants to see them.
Here is a little information about the collections. I have 3 new collections that I will be offering. The first will be the *ADORABLE* collection. This collections is $500.00 and will include a $400.00 print credit and an accordion album with (12) 4x6 prints from your session. This collection is valued at $700.00
Next is the *PRECIOUS* collections. This collection is $750.00 and includes a $650.00 print credit and an accordion album or a 4x5 album with (12) images from your session. This collection is valued at $950.00
The last collections is the *UNFORGETTABLE* collection. This collections is $1000.00 and includes a $900.00 print credit and a 5x7 album with 20 images from your session. This collection is valued at $1375.00.
Collections sessions need to have half down when booking your session and the rest at the time of ordering.

No comments: