Saturday, April 05, 2008

This Is Why I LOVE What I Do...

As a photographer we all strive for those rare perfect moments when all the stars a-line and children are in great moods and actually want to be photographed....well guess what??? It happened!!! I could not be more thrilled! I have wanted to get "the right shot" of Chunk for a really long time. Well tonight it happened! He was in a great mood so I took him out and he was so good. I have been waiting for that perfect shot for canvas and I think I may have it. I have (2) 24x40 canvases. One of Holden and one of Ava and I feel like I'm playing favorites for not having one of Chunk but like I said I was waiting for the "one". I love these....now to decide which one :)
I think I'm leaning toward the first 2. I would love to hear any opinions.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I vote for #2. Great pics and great location too!!

kelly said...

These are wonderful!!! Great color and location!! I vote for number 1.

Mandy said...

Thanks ladies...it is a tough decision.