Monday, July 07, 2008

Just A Fun Summer One Of Ava...

I haven't had a lot of time to take a ton of pictures of my kids this summer although I did manage to get a few. One of my mom's friends had a ton of daisies in their yard and told me to come on over and take some pictures. We got over there and had been there for about 5 minutes and it started to rain. Well if any of you know Ava you know that she is deathly afraid of storms, and of course once it starts to even sprinkle she thinks that a storm is to follow so needless to say I got about 5 shots and she was freaking so we had to take off. I wanted to go back and get some more shots but haven't been back yet. It was a great location. I could have went wild there. We'll see what the week brings....
I couldn't decide which one I like better the more vintage toned one or the full color version.

2 comments:

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

I love the color & the close up B&W

What a great spot for photos! I need a field of daisies!

And while I'm requesting things, a wheat field would be nice too!

Beautiful work~

Patti said...

Awesome location!! They are all great, but the full color one is my favorite!