Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New Product...

I have been trying to figure out for a while now which type of jewelry is most popular with my clients and I have come to the conclusion that my clients like a simple pendant and a simple bracelet. I was offering a lot of different types of jewelry pieces but after thinking about this for quite sometime I have decided to offer only tile pendants and 1 bracelet.
So here it is....... the new bracelet!! It is a nice piece and VERY reasonably priced. It is a stretch bracelet so it fits everyone and it has 6 individual spots for pictures, which is great for everyone because it accommodates those of you with 2 children (3 of each child) people like myself with 3 children (2 of each child) and even those of you with 6 children.....right Melissa!?!?!? ;)
Here are a few sample images. If you would like further info on the bracelets or pendants for that matter just send me an email. The bracelets can be ordered via my on-line shopping cart here MEMORY BRACELETS


No comments: