Sunday, December 28, 2008

3 Fab Little Girls...

I love to watch kids and listen to them talk about the things that interest them. You can really tell a lot about their personalities and it always amazes me how siblings can have completely different personalities. My 3 kids are totally different as were these girls. The older girl was just shy and quiet and just an all around sweet heart, ( like my youngest shy little guy) the middle girl was just like my Ava.....outgoing, and chatty, and so friendly while the youngest was kind of a combination.... ( like my oldest) they were all sweet and fun and I love seeing those little things that makes each one special.
Here are a few shots for their session...


2 comments:

Gussy Sews said...

hey Mandy! I love your new blog design ;o)

Mandy said...

Thanks Maggie! Us cool people all think alike ;)