Monday, December 29, 2008

A Few From Christmas Morning...

I have mentioned a few times how Ava is "one of a kind" she is so funny and has a personality like I have never seen before. I swear she is the most happy fun loving child ever. Everything is a big deal to her. If you need proof just watch the video of her losing her first tooth that I posted back on November 23. When ever she receives a gift weather it is a paper bag or toilet paper that gift is the most special, beautiful thing she has ever got!!! Pretty much her exact words. I am so thankful for a child like her! She sure does make us laugh.
Here are a few pics from Christmas morning...as you can see from her expressions she "LOVED" everything! Oh and yes for those of you wondering why she is holding a "clapper" she did get one. Every time the commercial came on for it she would tell us how much she wanted one and that she "just knew" that Santa was going to bring her one for Christmas....so Santa had to :) More of that personality I was telling you about :)


and one of the boys.....they look so thrilled huh?!?!? They are nothing like Ava :)

No comments: